From revgalblogpals.com - Tell us about a time you:
1. Leapt before looked: When I was young I fell in love pretty easily. Let’s call this the Rich Rej memorial moment.
2. Leapt to a conclusion: One of the best lessons from my mom: in high school, a new flute player moved into town, and my band director (who was a very small man) set us up as rivals, telling me how she would challenge me for my chair, etc. My mom said, she’s new, the best thing you could do is make friends with her. So I did. She never challenged me for my chair. My initial fear became a friend.
3. Took a Leap of Faith: Selling my house and moving to Columbus, Ohio, for seminary.
4. Took a literal Leap: Leaping off the raft into the lake with my friend Holly
5. And finally, what might you be faced with leaping in the coming year? This will become, in my lifespan, the year of chemotherapy. I’ve been told the first three months will be hard, and the rest of the year should be okay. Anticipation is worse than what will transpire, I’m sure.